This potatoes recipe is the perfect side dish for any meat as pork, veal, beef, and also accompany surprise well fish as salmon or the kind. The taste provides by the rich flavor of garlic mix with parsley a special kick that upgrade meat flavor.
Therefore, the side dish ingredients can be bought for less than $10 dollars feeding six to eight persons. Once again the dish presented offers a few steps, which can be perform by a child of ten years old. So remember enjoy and relax cooking is an entertainment not a burden!
Please feel free to leave comments on the recipe, and please enjoy the dish with friends and family. Last, visit the article source for further recipes from salads to desserts all quick and easy recipes!
1 bunch of parsley
8 oz. olive oil
2 table spoon of fresh ground garlic
4 pounds of small red potatoes
1. Wash in cold water the potatoes, and then peel them.
2. Cut them in quarter and boiled them for twenty minutes in water with salt.
3. put the bunch of parsley inside a food processor or cut with a knife until the parsley size a quarter of inch or less.
4. Add 8 oz of olive oil and the 2 table spoon of fresh ground garlic and mix about 1 minute.
5. Put the mix contain of the food processor in a middle size bowl.
6. After draining the potatoes add them to the mix in the bowl.
7. Empty the bowl in a rectangle flat glass baking and bake at 350 degree Fahrenheit in middle oven for 1 hour.
8. the time of the potatoes can vary from 10 to 15 minutes depending the potatoes kind, please make sure that your potatoes are cook properly by inserting a knife inside one potatoes, if it is cook the potatoes will gently size down the knife by itself.
I do perform steps 1 to 6 the day before for the potatoes to maximize the flavor of parsley, olive oil, and garlic. Then I leave the bowl in a cooler.
The time of preparation is 20 minutes, and the firing is approximately 1 hour.
If you can find the little golden potatoes reduce the firing and boiling by half time and add them to strong flavor poultry like the duck. Besides, the recipe about can be the perfect stuffing for a thanksgiving or Christmas turkey. Thank- you, and please provide feedback on how your guests and yourself enjoy the dish.